Collaborative hiring software that helps win top talent
Lever’s Slack integration makes it easy to engage your entire team in the hiring process. From the Lever app, users can post announcements to Slack channels through #mention notes on individual candidate profiles. Using a #mention will automatically push the contents of the note, along with a candidate overview, to the specified Slack channel.
This functionality allows users of Lever and Slack to:
- Share a promising new applicant
- Remind interviewers to leave feedback
- Start a quick hiring huddle to determine next-steps
- Change plans quickly while a candidate is onsite
- Announce to the entire team when a candidate signs an offer
Setting up the integration is easy using the Slack button. Any account administrator can authorize your team’s Slack account from Lever’s integrations page. After doing so, you’ll have the chance to select exactly which Slack channels you’d like to post messages to from within Lever.
Then, the next time you’re writing a note in Lever, simply type "#slack" to see a list of enabled Slack channels to which you can push your note.
Lever is listed in:Recruitment